vendredi 20 septembre 2024

The BMX Bandits live at the Onion Cellar - 1 September 1986

The BMX Bandits were definitely one of my favourite bands from the C86 scene, so funny and touching at the same time. They played another great gig at the Onion Cellar) on the first of September 😉

Luckily, I brought my tape recorder and my camera with me. Here is the result, complete with audience participation.

Set list:
• So macho
• The day before tomorrow
• Gym song
• Strawberry Sunday
• Groovy good luck friend
• E102
• What a wonderful world
• In your hair



I am so sorry that I erased “Sad” that was played during the set. I must have been pogoing too hard!

Anyway, you will find it in this blog under "The Onion Cellar Experience - Live compilation 1986 - 1987" (see link below - recorded on that very same night by Dave Spalding).

The Onion Cellar Experience - Live compilation 1986 - 1987l

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

The Green Telescope – Live at De Stip (Amsterdam) – 30 August 1986

The Green Telescope were an amazing garage/psych mid-eighties band from Edinburgh, Scotland. They released two 45s, The “Two by Two” EP and ...