mercredi 18 septembre 2024

A day like any other - Back in Niddry Street

Back in 1986, when I was far younger and still had hair, I acted in a short movie as part of a super 8 workshop… and yes, it is quite embarrassing!

It was filmed partly inside the Bannermans pub, partly in Niddry Street, outside and inside the rehearsal rooms building. A few weeks later, I found myself rehearsing in the same building with Brompton Cocktail but on the first floor if my memory does not fail me.

Since no one seemed to be interested in the outcome of our day’s work, I kept the film that I never saw again until now.

I finally got around to having it digitized it and left it as it was.

Since the film was mute, I added two great Beeville Hive V songs as soundtrack (I Can Tell and Sometime Ago).

I hope you will enjoy this wee time capsule 😉

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

The Green Telescope – Live at De Stip (Amsterdam) – 30 August 1986

The Green Telescope were an amazing garage/psych mid-eighties band from Edinburgh, Scotland. They released two 45s, The “Two by Two” EP and ...